- Where can I buy a fishing license?
- What are the slot regulations and possession limits?
- Please refer to the MN DNR Fishing Regulations Mille Lacs website
- Do you have a fish cleaning house?
- Yes – we have a self service fish cleaning house conveniently located right next our boat access.
- Do you sell live bait?
- Crawlers and leeches only
- Minnows may be purchased at the Marathon Malmo Market in Malmo
- Do you rent ice fishing portables?
- No, we only rent full ice house rentals
- What is included with your ice house rentals?
- Our Executive fish houses are carpeted, have gas heat, gas lights, table/chairs, padded bunks, 2 burner cook plate, ceiling fan and inside bathroom. They have a wonderful cedar interior and are generator ready. Please bring your own generator and fishing equipment.
- Where can I buy fishing equipment close by?
- Do you rent fishing boats?
- Yes – we have a 16 ‘ aluminum Lund fishing boat with a 60 horse power outboard, lowrance sonar
- Rates: $125 per day
- What is your reservation policy? What is your cancellation policy? What time is check in/check out? What forms of payments do you accept?
Deposits – A $200 advanced deposit in the form of cash, check or money order is required with all reservations. Your advanced deposit will be deducted from the reservation balance upon arrival.
Cancellations – Advanced deposits are not refundable regardless of circumstances.
Early Departure or Late Arrivals – Guests will be charged for all dates reserved.
Payment – Payment in full for the entire amount of your stay is due upon arrival. We accept cash, VISA, MasterCard & Discover for payment. No Checks Please.
Pets – Prior approval required. All pets must be registered upon arrival. Pets may not be left unattended in unit, must be leashed, cleaned up after and kept off furniture and quiet. You are financially responsible for all damages caused by your pet.
Check-In & Check-Out – Check-in anytime after 2:00 pm and check-out by 11:00 am.
Minimum Night Stays – Cabins require minimum night stays that vary during prime time, holidays and special events.
Do you provide To Go Food?
- Yes – the lodge offers an extensive menu ranging from homemade soups, salads, sandwiches, wraps, burgers, pizza & pasta to full dinners including walleye, butterfly shrimp, broasted chicken and steaks. On Friday and Saturdays you’ll find a full salad bar with complimentary soup. Be sure to check out the nightly specials! George is always cooking something up to tickle your taste buds! The lodge also serves a hearty breakfast including skillets, pancakes, french toast, eggs, bacon, sausage, ham and breakfast sandwiches. 320-676-3227
Do you sell fuel?
- Yes – gasoline and LP only. Market Rate.
Do you have 0utside Grills?
- Yes – we have propane grills for renters only.
Which cabins are on the lake?
- Cabins 1, 2, 3, 4 are on the lake and beautiful sunset views.
Do you accommodate campers?