- No access to the lake yet. We are waiting for the crack to close up again. Watch Justin’s most recent ice report video/link below for the full details.
- The Perch and Pout Tournament was awesome. Thank you everyone who came out the turnout was amazing. We had some huge perch brought in. I do have some prizes unclaimed you have to show up at the bar with the winning button to claim your prize. Thank you for a great weekend
- #964 Mike Gruetsch, Randy John #1213, Mike Olson #589, Ryan Tessner #1252, Dave sedan #2104, Bob Fashingbauer #1445, Jerry Stech #927, John Gornick #40, Keith Hoffman #236, Aaron Jordan #1199, Camille Jacobs #751, Mike Osterman #439, Mike Plombom #1287, Deb Johnson #1123, Paula Cusler #281.
- We had a fantastic weekend with the UPS/United Way Tournament. Thank you everyone for coming out. Congrats to Steve for winning the 4 wheeler. Weather this weekend is going to be great take advantage of the good fishing this winter. Don’t forget to get your Perch and Pout tournament button this weekend. We also have the Perch extravaganza button on sale now!!
- We have had some issues out on the mud with a crack, however we have some bridges out there and can get you to blue jug,no name, boot, 9 mile, sliver. Also our interior roads have been in really good shape. The fishing slowed a bit as far as numbers but we seen some really big walleye and good reports of huge perch.
- Walleyes are biting on the mud flats and anglers are having success. We have plowed roads going to 9 mile, sliver, fishers and blue jug.
www.roachsguideservice.com / Tony Roach / firstname.lastname@example.org / 763-226-6656Tony Roach On...